Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?


I keep wondering if anyone
actually reads this stuff.
My first post back on
July 12th drew twenty comments...twenty! Lately if I get one it's a lot. Most of the time I get none at all. Not that it matters all that much; I've gotten into writing it just for the sake of writing it, if you know what I mean. It's a way for me to expend some creative energy. It gives me the opportunity to do something constructive with my spare time, and that's pretty much the only kind of time I have these days. Also, the shrinks would call it theraputic or cathartic or some such psychobabble. So I'm asking all of you (hello?) to comment on this post, so I can have a kind of cyber-head count. You too, Yudi!

13 comments:

  1. Apparently, there is nobody out there besides me. and I'm only reading this to see my name in print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm only writing this so I can look at the post and see that there are two comments and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dad,
    i love you,
    but commenting on your own post is pathetic (whatever the reason)...
    you may not like my comment but i'm sure you'll be happy that is will now say "3 comments"
    xoxo
    me

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI I go out to eat by myself and go to the movies by myself, so I guess I don't really care if I seem pathetic to the great unwashed masses out there! :)
    PS Did you know that Seward Park is an historic school? Tony Curtis went there!
    PPS I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought amryjane's kids were the rugrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And that Yopp…
    That one small, extra Yopp put it over!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah? Well I like this better:
    "I meant what I said and I said what I meant,
    An elephant's faithful one hundred percent!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS Don't be insulted, Saj; I use "rugrats" as a term of endearment. Especially when referring to your kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    gosh you wrote so much since last i read
    its taking me two hours so far to catch up

    ReplyDelete