Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Miscellaneous

Betcha didn't think I would ever be so obvious and corny, right? A missile with "aneous" written on the side for a post called "miscellaneous"? Well, big shot, what would you do? See, if I hadn't already set a precedent by using a picture or two in every post, there wouldn't be a problem. But because I have, I now feel it incumbent upon myself to always have at least one quasi-clever image to go with my profound wisdom of the day. Well, here's a news flash: there are no pictures for the word miscellaneous! It's a miscellaneous word! Now, as a linguist you might feel sorry for the word miscellaneous, but if you did you might wind up in a rubber room because a word has no feelings, silly goose! It's simply that: a word. You might feel sorry for a bug, for example, and still maintain some semblance of sanity, for a bug, as lowly a being as it might be, is still an animate creature. Perhaps even feeling sorry for a mother-in-law would be okay. But a word? Please. So please accept my humble apologies for having stooped so low as to use such a ridiculous picture. Okay, now that we got that out of the way, what did I want to say again? Oh yes, miscellaneous. The last post was about my butt and various other sundry Dr. Youngblood issues. I guess that occurred in June or July. It is now October 24th. Since July, there have not been any major crises, poo poo poo*! Before I started blogging back on July 12th, I made a list of subjects I wanted to cover. I've touched on most of them but there are still a few things to write about regarding my journey. So that's what I'm going to do from here on out, since I think I've pretty much covered the big stuff. The future posts won't necessarily be in chronological order. It's be more stream of consciousness-ish. Just thought I'd let you know.


* Poo poo poo: Hmmm. How do I explain this? "Poo poo poo" is a written expression of the sound Jews make when they're spitting in order to ward off the Evil Eye. Did that make any sense? Didn't think so.



4 comments:

  1. man you have a lot of time on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i was wondering what youll write about when you run outta hospital stuff-maybe the fire engine job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will I ever run out of hospital stuff?

    ReplyDelete